Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snoring,snoring remedies and its cure.

During sleep when there is blockgae of the passageway of the airflow and obstruction in breathing,the vibration of respiratory structure occure and sound produces which is known as snoring. In some cases the sound may be mild and soft but in some cases it might be very loud and unpleasant to the person nearby. Uvula and soft palate are the structures which are generally involved in snoring.
The irregularity in flow of air is caused by a passageway blockage and generally due to throat weakness, causing the throat to close during sleep,misposition of the jaw due to tension in the muscles,fat accumulation in and around the throat, obstruction in the nasal passageway,the tissues at the top of airways touching each other causing vibrations, alcohol or drugs which realx throat muscles, sleeping on one's back which may result in the tongue dropping to the back of the mouth.

To prevent and stop snoring various resources and solutions,snoring aids like snoring mouthpiece,snoring surgery in addition to medications are availble.

Lamina Minor,1x,3,30:Snoring due to blockage inside the nose.

Opium,3,30,200: Patient snores due to inactive interiors of nose and mouth. Stertorous breating developes due to this.

Pulsatila,30: This is very useful for death rattle. It will not stop death but reduces the suffering of suffocation due to blockage with phlegum.

Hippozaenium,30,200: Nose is red,catarrah,ozaena,ulceration,discharge corrosive,red and putrid. This is a nosode . It is useful for ozena,chronic rhinitis. If snoring is due to this then it is useful.

Sticta p,2x,6x:If the snoring and difficult breathing is due to dry cold without any discharge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm fresh to this, I came accross this chat board I find It positively useful & it's helped me tons. I should be able to contribute and guide other people like it has helped me.

Thank's, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

Hey im fresh to this, I came accross this site I find It quite accessible & it has helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute & support others like it has helped me.

Thank You, See You About.

Anonymous said...

What's Happening im fresh here. I came accross this board I have found It vastly useful & its helped me a lot. I should be able to give something back & assist other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya About.